Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Summer of Alternate Endings and Deleted Scenes


I was thinking about an exciting thing to do during the summer, starting in June.

And my son is reading these books where you pick the endings.

So, I was thinking...

What if my books had alternate endings? Or what if some of them had deleted scenes?

Like, what if I took the last couple of chapters and completely changed them?

So, that's what I'm going to do. 

Each week during the summer, we'll call them Wacky Wednesdays, I will post an alternate ending to one of my books or a deleted scene from a different POV. 

All of my books.

There's a small catch.

In order to be able to access these alternate endings, you will have to send me the link to your Amazon review for the book. 

I'm really excited to see where else these characters could've gone or what they were thinking. 

Are you as excited as I am?

1 comment: